Friday, August 23, 2013

Gracias a La Vida

I realize it's been a while. My apologies. I have so much to write about and yet can't think of where to start. So I'm just going to type and see what happens..

The past few months have flown by incredibly fast and suddenly here I am. A Teacher. A Foreigner.* A Bilingual. A Photographer. A Blogger. An Explorer. An Anthropologist. An Almost-Thirty-One-Year-Old who finally feels she's exactly where she's meant to be.

This is the craziest sensation. All things I've dreamed of and worked toward but never realized I'd be able to achieve. I may not be a professional or expert at all of them but I at least have my leg through the door.  And that's a good place for me.

I'm cautiously plunging into this journey and can't wait to share more with you all. Thank you to everyone who has supported me, mentored me, welcomed me, loved me and encouraged me along the way. You're all the tops :)


Much love,

Mahli

*Though I say "Foreigner" I do not mean that I feel like a stranger here.  Quite the opposite, I feel like I belong here. Te amo, Colombia!

ALSO! I am working on a post about my adventures in MN and will hopefully share it soon. 


* * *
The Photo Dump:

Some sneak peaks from my adventures in MN:

Downtown Minneapolis and Mississippi River from St. Anthony & Main - Stone Arch Festival

The Mighty Mississippi









* * *
Now a small segment from our weekend getaway to Villa de Leyva:







I love taking pictures of random families










No comments:

Post a Comment